Leave Heraldry Merchandise and return to Heraldry
Heraldry merchandise runs the gamut from all kinds of jewelry ~ wedding rings, earrings, buckles, brooches and pins. There’s also coats of arms, heraldic flags, and marriage flags.
Heraldic graphics are popular, with a choice of sources. Another source offers collectable cigar bands, matchbook labels, postcards, tobacco cards, and postage stamps from the Victorian Era.
Of course, there’s shirts, buttons, mugs, and key chains. But, would you believe, slip on heraldic shoes?
Just as unique are heraldic cellphone wallpaper and house address signs.
Here’s a list of the sources, what they sell, and their online addresses ~
- Armorial Gold has a vast collection of heraldic clipart that you might find useful. There’s 5 pages to browse, beginning with Heraldic Charges 1
- Blazonet sells Downloadable Heraldic Cellphone Wallpaper, but with mostly Irish names.
- Designs of Wonder has a wide variety of heraldic merchandise , including mouse pads, tote bags, coffee mugs, coasters, and graphic design.
They also have a Gallery, where you can view their work.
- Family Crests has all kinds of gift ideas from key chains to house address signs and coat-of-arms flags
Their Wedding Arms Keepsake Memory Box would be a great place to stash all those odds-and-ends from the wedding that you just can’t bear to throw away.
They also design a Custom Marriage Coat of Arms Flag combining the husband’s and wife’s surnames
- Fleur de Lis Designs designs and sells heraldic crests.
- Heraldry Shop sells Heraldic Collector Cards that are similar to sports trading cards, that were popular in the late Victorian Era. They also have cigar bands, matchbook labels, postcards, tobacco cards, postage stamps
Their site is in a Germanic language and I couldn’t find a translator on site. They also list a CD for the British Isles. I was unable to locate it, but a browse through the ones offered reveals many, many heraldic symbols.
The British Isle CD information lists several Scottish towns ~ Aberdeen, Annan, Ayr, Banff, Berwick, Castle Douglas, Cupar, Dingwall, Dundee, Dumfries, Dumbarton, Dunbar, Dunfermline, Duns, Edinburgh, Elgin, Falkirk, Falkland, Forres, Forfar, Fraserburgh, Glasgow, Govan, Hamilton, Hawick, Inverness, Jedburgh, Kilmarnock, Kirkcaldy, Kirkcudbright, Lanark, Lauder, Leith, Nairn, Oban, Paisley, Peebles, Perth, Queensferry, Renfrew, Selkirk, Stirling, Stranraer, St. Andrews, and Wigtown ~ with, I suppose, heraldry information on each.
- Treasure Cast, also known as Steve the Pewter Guy
Brooches and Pins
Symbolic Brooches and Pins
Earrings including Ermine spots, Claymore Swords, Celtic Seahorses, and more.
Buckle with Scallops, SKU # 128.0913
- Zazzle, where you can design your own heraldic arms or duplicate one from history ~ postage stamps, shirts, mugs, buttons, and more.
Zazzle's newest line is custom designed canvas shoes, you can custom design, even with heraldry.
As other Heraldry Merchandise sources are located, they will be added to this list.
Leave Heraldry Merchandise and
Return to Scottish Wedding Dreams Home Page